The New Common Denominator of Success
Laws of leadership never change. They are time tested and prove to withstand that changing of times. In this pamphlet style guide you will get a very simple rendition of what successful people have in common. It’s pretty cut and dry, there isn’t a big secret to it but successful people have it. What is it?
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET:
- What it means to have a purpose
- How to be motivated to do the things you don’t want to do
- The purpose of life is a life of purpose
- How not to make the best of yourself but to make the absolute best of what God made
- That by doing the things you don’t want to do you can accomplish the things you want to accomplish
- Discovering what the greatest miracle in the world is
After reading this book you may have new insight into sales leadership. Often we look at and focus our attention to speaking about production. We should shift our focus to the purpose of the individual because that is what will drive their production farther than expected.
Read Time: About 20 Min – 30 Min
Genre: Sales Leadership / Motivational Writings