Potential customers are searching the web for businesses just like yours.
Are they finding you?Having Direct Placement® on Bing Ads! is the way your business gets noticed when a potential customer searches for the products or services you offer on the Microsoft powered search engine Bing.com. Due to Bing’s relationship with Yahoo, you may also be seen on Yahoo.com. We guarantee that your business will be featured on the front-page of Bing, within seven business days, or your money back! Direct Placement® is a trademarked service, therefore is available exclusively through our company.
- Get Found Online Now: Whenever the top searches are performed on Bing.com, users will be able to find your website in prominent locations. Due to Bing’s relationship with Yahoo, you may also appear on the Yahoo search engine.
- Risk-Free Placement: Direct Placement, LLC makes every reasonable effort to ensure your ads can be found on the front page whenever your keywords are typed in. However, no Bing Ads! Third Party can guarantee a specific ad position. We offer a credit for downtime when your ads do not reach the desired position.
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee: If your ad cannot be found on the front page in the first seven (7) business days of account creation, we offer a full refund no questions asked.
- No Long-Term Commitments: Direct Placement® is a month-to-month service. In the rare instance you’re not seeing desired results; you can terminate your account so long as it is seven (7) business days before your account reoccurs.
- Flat Monthly Rates: With flat monthly rates you’ll know that the next month will cost exactly the same as the last. This is the easiest way to maintain a fixed monthly expense without worrying about PPC fees which can vary day to day.
- Campaign Traffic Reports: Review your account and check its performance at any time by requesting a monthly traffic report.
- Keyword Exclusivity: When you purchase Direct Placement® the keyword variations are yours exclusively for as long as you’re a client.
- Complimentary Website: As part of account creation you have the option to take advantage of a complimentary micro-site which is especially important if you do not already have your own website.*
- Working With Experts: Direct Placement, LLC has helped over 3,300 businesses with internet marketing since its founding in 2010. We are a Microsoft Accredited Company with 6 Bing Ads! accredited individuals.
- Proper Keyword Selection: Our Internet Marketing Advisors and our accredited Placement Department are both highly trained in ensuring your business is featured on the most in-demand keywords for your target market.
Call us today at 1-800-339-0544
Our Internet Marketing Advisors are ready to help you get discovered online!
Why Do I Need Direct Placement® On Bing Ads?
- Bing’s search engine is integrated with Facebook search.
- iOS 7, which powers iPhones and iPads, exclusively uses Bing for voice searches.
- Bing is now integrated in Toyota’s GPS units.
- Yahoo is the default search engine for Firefox.
- Reports show that 94% of clicks on search engines occur on the first page results.
DIRECT PLACEMENT® ON BINGS ADS!
Starting at $25/Month
- Get Found Online
- Risk-Free Placement
- Money Back Guarantee
- Flat Monthly Rate
- Immediate Results
- Complimentary Website
- One-time creation fee of just $54.95
Get a semi-customizable website with an active Direct Placement® account for only $399.Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a great question! As a matter of fact, it is the “whole question.” Why pay another company for something that you might be able to do on your own? Firstly, can you do it on your own? Do you have an unlimited budget? Do you want to risk having to pay every time someone comes to your website? Do you have the know-how or time & energy to figure out the ever-changing search engine algorithms, policies & procedures? Through our experience we’ve found that business professionals greatly value their time. Business owners would like to have their internet marketing handled by a company who specializes in that field. We could all change our own oil. We could all landscape our own yards. We could all cut our own hair. But in our society, time is worth money and so is the relief of knowing something is done right. So you are paying Direct Placement LLC for service, account management and risk. Direct Placement LLC steps in for businesses so they can focus on serving their clients. Direct Placement® is available exclusively through our company and cannot be found anywhere else
No, we are a third-party accredited company. We have a business relationship with Microsoft which allows us to manage your account, but we are not Microsoft or a Microsoft subsidiary. When you talk to an advisor, they might say “regarding Bing.com or Bing Ads!” What we are intending to communicate is that Bing is the search engine that we will be placing your company’s ad(s) on. If you have further questions regarding our relationship with Microsoft, please contact your advisor for clarification.
I If this happens, there is almost always an easy solution. If you go to the Bing and search your keywords regularly it could be as easy as clearing your cookies and/or cache. http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache Other times you may be typing in similar keywords, but it is not “exact.” Other times you may have your settings wrong, i.e. language or location settings. Remember, if your placement is regional it will only be shown regionally. If it is only supposed to appear in the U.S., it will not appear if you are searching while outside the U.S. If you notice for any period of time (1 business day or longer) your ad not appearing, please contact your account adviser immediately to begin troubleshooting.
Per our terms of service you may request a traffic report at any time. To request traffic reports please contact your account manager. Once you receive the report, if you need help deciphering it, please speak with your account manager.
Direct Placement LLC features your company exclusively on the keywords you select. However, Bing Ads often will feature other paid advertisements as well. A benefit of Direct Placement® on Bing is that our clients typically see superb results because they are seen more often.
Each client can have as few or as many keyword selections as they desire. However once a keyword is placed with one client, it is not available for another client.
For your protection, anytime you wish to add or change keywords to an existing account, you must do so in writing. Please contact your account manager for help adding or removing keywords.
Because certain industries are seasonal, if you need to pause your account you may do so. Please contact your account manager about our pause feature.
In one of the following ways: First, you simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of this email provide your name, contact details, CID # and business name if applicable. In the subject line please type “Cancel Account”. Secondly, you can contact your IMA and let them know you would like to cancel our services. Lastly, you may send a cancellation through our website on your account management page at the following URL: http://directplacement.co/account/.
Though it is rare, rates can change as the market dictates cost. However, per our terms of service, clients are never automatically charged a rate increase during the month of service they have already purchased. If the rate is to change, clients must approve the increased amount. You will not be rebilled without your acceptance and approval of the new rate.