Engage and recruit fans of your business on the world’s top social network with a page optimized to convert those fans into regular customers.
- Get Found Online Now: Internet users spend nearly twice as long on Facebook, the world’s most visited website, as they do the #2 most frequented website. A page on Facebook increases your exposure to the world’s largest online community.
- No Recurring Fees: We set up your optimized fan page, then hand you the keys and get out of the way. There are no management or hosting fees.
- Customized Tabs: We go beyond only providing an engaging cover photo. We’ll create up to three customized tabs to highlight your products, services, specials and more.
- Real-Time Insights: With a Facebook Page, you’ll receive real-time insights into who are fans of your business and how they engage with you online.
Call us today at 1-800-339-0544
Our Internet Marketing Advisors are ready to help you get discovered online!
Why Do I Need A Facebook Page?
Over one billion people like and comment an average of 3.2 billion times every day.When you have a strong presence on Facebook, your business is part of these conversations and has access to the most powerful kind of word-of-mouth marketing — recommendations between friends. Your Page is the central place to grow your business, build your brand and develop relationships with your customers. You can create different kinds of posts on your Page including updates, photos, videos and questions. The people who like your Page will see some of your posts in their news feed. The power of Facebook’s news feed:
- Your Page is where you create posts that get shown in the news feed, the center of the Facebook experience.
- News feed is where people spend their time on Facebook – in fact, 40% of their time.
- It’s where people share the most important parts of their lives and where businesses can engage them in conversation.
Get started on Facebook today with just a one-time creation fee of $299 and no monthly or recurring payments!
What our Facebook Page set-up includes:
- 1) Targeted category which represents your business.
- 2) Optimized profile photo which identifies your business with a quick glance.
- 3) Custom written company/product/service information as a call-to-action.
- 4) Memorable vanity URL for easy reference.
- 5) A cover photo that represents your brand and showcases your product or service.
- 6) Customized tabs to feature your products/services, specials, events and more.