Customer service is a part of everyday life, but in recent years the quality of service has been seeing a decline. Noticing this, Authors Deb and Todd Duncan came up with “10 New Golden Rules of Customer Service” based on experiences they have had in their personal life and while running their business. In this short book, you will learn about these simple and easy-to-follow rules through examples of how the authors have seen them work in real life. While these rules may not be complicated, they do outline how, by doing a little extra work for each customer, you can see exponential returns on investment.
You Will Never Forget:
- The lifetime value of a loyal customer.
- When you overdeliver and exceed a client’s expectations, your client’s will keep coming back for more.
- Remembering milestones in a customer’s life can make a them spend a lifetime as your customer.
- Good customer service stems from an environment where an employee has the power to accommodate customer requests.
- The best advertising campaigns you can get for your brand are the stories about your service that your happy customers can’t stop telling everyone.
- You don’t lose customers by making mistakes, you lose customers by not acknowledging your mistakes and responding to them quickly and boldly.
- The power of when and how you say ‘Thank You.’
After reading this book, you will understand the power and importance of good customer service. Often, we look at a business’ profit and success in terms of days, quarters, etc. But, this book will help you recognize that a happy customer can result in profitable business relationships that span over years.
Read Time: About 20-30 Minutes
Genre: Customer Service