Most business owners are familiar with SEO and PPC when it comes to advertising online. However, those are not the only ways to bring traffic to your site, Direct Placement’s trademark service is a great alternative that addresses the weaknesses of SEO and PPC. So, what is Direct Placement?
The vast majority of clicks happen on the front page, leading to lots of competition for the limited amount of positions available. This means higher costs per click for PPC and a much lower chance of making it to the front page organically in a reasonable amount of time with SEO. This is where Direct Placement comes into play.
Direct Placement on Google or Bing is a way to feature your site on the front page using specific keywords that have been backed by data. There are a number of benefits to Direct Placement, LLC’s trademark service
- Your ads are active and eligible to appear 24/7 on the front page
- If your ads are not active and eligible within 7 business days of account creation, Direct Placement, LLC offers a full refund with no questions asked
- This is risk free placement, meaning that if your ads become inactive or ineligible for any number of reasons (malware, unpaid hosting, etc.), then a credit for downtime will be placed upon the next cycle’s payment
- Direct Placement is based on a flat monthly rate, making it easier to budget for advertising while also having your ads featured on the front page
- There is no long-term commitment. Direct Placement, LLC is confident that this service works so there is no need for long-term contracts and Direct Placement on Google or Bing is instead based on a month to month agreement
- You can easily track your results with access to your account through secure login credentials and the ability to request traffic reports and go over your results with Google certified experts
- Keywords are exclusive and are only placed with one client at a time
- Direct Placement, LLC is a Google Premier Partner and has access to data from Google to promote proper keyword selection
Direct Placement ads generally average between the second and third ad position, putting most ads above the fold (where users need to scroll). This high placement, along with expertly built ads, led to an average click through rate of 8.86%, much higher than the industry standard of 1.9%.
Direct Placement, LLC is a digital marketing agency dedicated to shaping our advertising efforts to best fit your company’s needs. We are a Google Premier Partner and Bing Ads Accredited Company that specializes in a number of digital advertising formats. From our trademarked flat-rate SEM marketing service to social media marketing and even directory profile creation, we have a number of services that we can use to help your company thrive. Contact Direct Placement, LLC to learn more about how we can start transforming your business one click at a time! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Blogger for more regular marketing content.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.