- Acquires new clients by phone to meet specified production goals.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner from both clients as well as company officers.
- Prepares and presents sales proposals.
- Manages internet marketing sales campaigns.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Is able to ascertain thorough knowledge of internet advertising information.
- Continually gathers information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Negotiates contract and service agreements with potential prospects.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required by clients or company officers.
- Attends and participates in business/trade meetings that impact business unit.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
During a Pay Period – Gross Sales in the amount of $600.00 or more.
This includes new sales and also up-sales.
During a Pay Period – Total of six new sales, including creation fees.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Sitting for extended periods of time