JOB TITLE: Internet Marketing Advisor I
SUMMARY: An entry level sales position in which the employee will be trained to perform the duties of the internet marketing advisor. The internet marketing advisor is responsible to: acquire clients for their internet advertising needs by selling Direct Placement® on Bing Ads & Google.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects managements definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Acquires new clients by phone to meet specified production goals.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner from both clients as well as company officers.
- Prepares and presents sales proposals.
- Manages internet marketing sales campaigns.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Is able to ascertain thorough knowledge of internet advertising information.
- Continually gathers information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Negotiates contract and service agreements with potential prospects.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required by clients or company officers.
- Attends and participates in business/trade meetings that impact business unit.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
During the initial 30 days of employment, the bi-weekly sales quota will not be required as this allows for employees to learn the product and operations of the company.
After the first 30 days of employment, all internet marketing advisors must meet the requirements of the bi-weekly sales quota, unless said quota is suspended, cancelled or modified as provided above. The bi-weekly sales quota can be met in one of the following manners:
During a Pay Period Gross Sales in the amount of $600.00 or more.
This includes new sales and also up-sales.
During a Pay Period Total of six new sales, including creation fees.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Sitting for extended periods of time
All Internet Marketing Advisor tasks are performed primarily in an office setting.