Potential customers are searching the web for businesses just like yours.
Are they finding you?With Direct Placement® on Google, your business will be more visible on the world’s leading search engine. This is how you connect with customers you don’t know yet. Direct Placement® is a trademarked service, therefore is available exclusively through our company.
- Get Found Online Now: Whenever the top searches are performed on Google, users will be able to find your website in prominent locations.
- Risk-Free Placement: Direct Placement, LLC makes every reasonable effort to ensure your ads can be found on the front page whenever your keywords are typed in. However, no Adwords Third Party can guarantee a specific ad position. We offer a credit for downtime when your ads do not reach the desired position.
- Proper Keyword Selection: Our Internet Marketing Advisors and our accredited Placement Department are both highly trained in ensuring your business is featured on the most in-demand keywords for your target market.
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee: If your ad cannot be found on the front page in the first seven (7) business days of account creation, we offer a full refund no questions asked.
- No Long-Term Commitments: With our month-to-month SEM Service, in the rare instance you’re not seeing desired results; you can terminate your account so long as it is seven (7) business days before your account reoccurs.
- Flat Monthly Rates: The days of endless managing of your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) AdWords campaign are over. With flat monthly rates, you’ll know that the next month will cost exactly the same as the last.
- Track Your Results: You receive secure log-in credentials so you can review your account and check its performance at any time.
- Campaign Traffic Reports: Trouble understanding your account activity? If so, just request a monthly traffic report and we will prepare one for you. Then call your Marketing Advisor and they can go over it with you.
- Keyword Exclusivity: When you purchase Google SEM keywords through Direct Placement, LLC, the use of the Google SEM keyword combinations are unique for every client. This means if we place one company on a keyword combination we will not place another company on the same keyword combination.
- Complimentary Website: As part of account creation you have the option to take advantage of a complimentary micro-site, which is especially important if you do not already have your own website.*
- Working With Experts: Direct Placement, LLC has helped over 3,300 businesses with internet marketing since its founding in 2010. We are an accredited Google Third Party reseller with 3 Google Certified individuals.
Call us today at 1-800-339-0544
Our Internet Marketing Advisors are ready to help you get discovered online!
Why Do I Need Direct Placement® On Google?
DIRECT PLACEMENT® ON GOOGLE
Starting at $50/Month
- Get Found Online
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Flat Monthly Rate
- Track Your Results
- Risk-Free Placement
- Complimentary Website
- One-time creation fee of just $54.95
Frequently Asked Questions About Google Search Engine Marketing
No. We cannot offer a free trial period because Direct Placement LLC incurs debt when creating accounts. However, billing is month-to-month with no long-term obligation.
Your ad(s) will be active and eligible 24 hours, 7 days a week, and in the selected regions only ( I.E. If your ad(s) are set to run in the US only, you will not appear in Canada). When your ads appear, they will appear in the sponsored ads section of the search engine and under the selected keyword(s) only. The ad(s) can appear in any position on the page at any time. Ads appear at the very top of the page, and sometimes at the bottom. Remember, Google has an algorithm which mixes up the results regularly. According to Google’s Third-Party Reseller Policies no one can guarantee any particular position on the page. To review ad positioning please request a traffic report from your account advisor or use the Google Ad Preview tool. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your ad(s) contact your IMA right away to begin troubleshooting.
As much as we would like to guarantee that each client will see an instant return on investment, it’s just not possible to predict what users will do. Some will act and others won’t. Because Direct Placement LLC is a marketing agency, all we can guarantee is we will make every reasonable effort to drive customers to your business. Over the life of your ad campaign(s) IMA’s will make recommendations to ensure the best results. Remember, you’re investing in advertising for your business and in return you should expect that your keywords will be eligible within seven business days of account creation per our terms of service.
Though it is rare, rates can change as the market dictates cost. However, per our terms of service, clients are never automatically charged a rate increase during the month of service they have already purchased. If the rate is to change, clients must approve the increased amount. You will not be rebilled without your acceptance and approval of the new rate.
In one of the following ways: First, you simply send an e-mail to email@example.com and in the body of this email provide your name, contact details, CID # and business name if applicable. In the subject line please type “Cancel Account”. Secondly, you can contact your IMA and let them know you would like to cancel our services. Lastly, you may send a cancellation through our website on your account management page at the following URL: http://directplacement.co/account/.
Because certain industries are seasonal, if you need to pause your account you may do so. Please contact your account advisor about our pause feature.
For your protection, anytime you wish to add or change keywords to an existing account, you must do so in writing. Please contact your marketing advisor for help adding or removing keywords.
Each client can have as few or as many keyword selections as they desire. However once a keyword is placed with one client, it is not available for another client.
Direct Placement LLC features your company exclusively on the keywords you select. However, Google often will feature other paid advertisements as well. A benefit of Direct Placement® on Google is that our clients typically see superb results because they are seen more often.
Per company policy, we provide you with login credentials so that you can see at any time how your ad(s) are doing.
So long as your ad(s) are active and eligible, Direct Placement LLC is in compliance with its terms of service regarding Google SEM. To verify that your ad(s) are eligible, please log in to your account. If you have forgotten your log in credentials, please contact your IMA.
We are a third-party placement company. We have a business relationship with Google which allows us to manage your account, but we are not Google. When you talk to an advisor, they might say “regarding Google.com.” What we are intending to communicate is that Google is the search engine that we will be managing your company’s ad(s) on. If you have further questions regarding our relationship with Google, please contact your advisor for clarification.
This is a great question! As a matter of fact, it is the “whole question.” Why pay another company for something that you can do on your own? Firstly, can you do it on your own? Do you have an unlimited budget? Do you want to risk having to pay every time someone comes to your website? Do you have the know-how or time & energy to figure out the ever-changing Google algorithms, policies & procedures? Through our experience we’ve found that business professionals greatly value their time. Business owners would like to have their internet marketing handled by a company who specializes in that field. We could all change our own oil. We could all landscape our own yards. We could all cut our own hair. But in our society, time is worth money and so is the relief of knowing something is done right. So you are paying Direct Placement LLC for service, account management and risk. Direct Placement LLC steps in for businesses so they can focus on serving their clients.