How to Start A Conversation And Make Friends will help you navigate the nuance and skill of communication. It details the foundation and building blocks to communicating effectively with those around you in any setting. In his book, the author clearly and carefully illustrates how to understand and recognize different styles of communication, breaks down body language, and emphasized the power of small talk. A true conversationalist, Don Gabor explains the common pitfalls of communication we’ve all experienced, and offers up a solution. After reading this book you should feel confident in your ability to strike up a conversation with anyone. Gabor’s understanding of use of body language, conversational style types, and the power small talk has, will make you a pro in no time.
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET:
- How to use body language as a tool for your benefit
- How to use the first five seconds of meeting someone to remember their name
- What to be listening for in conversations and how to ask the right questions
- The four basic principles for starting conversations are initiative, interest, respect, and value
- How to identify the four conversational types we all fit into. Candid, hang back, accurate, and talkative
- How To Start A Conversation And Make Friends is separated into four parts.
- Starting your conversations with confidence, continuing your conversations with wit and charm, ending your conversations with a great impression, and boosting your conversations to the next level.
Within each part, the art of conversation is broken down even farther into a step by step process of how to impress and make a good impression on those you meet. This book offers tips and tricks that are simple and easy to apply in every conversation you have.
Read Time: Approximately 4-5 hours
Genre: Informational/ Self-Help
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.